Noor Jahan Memorial Education and Charitable Trust is a non-profit, charitable trust has been working towards helping underprivileged children with focus on Girl child to meet their dreams true by education and have a better life like most other children in society.
What We Do
We motivate children to live with their dreams, by providing formal & informal education. Trust is also working on to provide nutritious food, books, stationary and uniform. Periodic health check-up is also conducted by trust to identity serious medical threats to children and co-ordinate with parents and government agencies for adequate treatment. We also help children to get educational sponsorship by corporate and individuals to support higher studies.
The Journey So Far…
- 1. The platform to hosts information about Caregivers that have been crowd sourced by Volunteers.
- 2. Created Platform for unique visitors searching for help.
- 3. Creating online directory of caregivers who are working to end violence against women and children in India.
- 1. Improve our platform and make it more user friendly and accessible.
- 2. Add 100 caregivers by the end of 2018
- 3. Integrate Volunteering and Donate options for 50 caregivers.
Violence Against Women Help
- 1. Survivors can Effortlessly Find Information about caregivers that is accessible, verified, credible and relevant
- 2. Caregivers can easily create a profile on the platform and get themselves verified and become accessible to Survivors and Supporters
- 3. Supporters will be able to easily find caregivers and connect with them to volunteer and donate.